Greg Kolenovsky, PE, PMP, PgMP, Vice President
With over 25 years of experience, Greg Kolenovsky has a strong background in water-related resources and infrastructure, including Consent Decree SSO programs, water distribution programs, drainage/storm water systems, streets and roadways, and infrastructure master planning. His knowledge of these major planning and engineering areas is part of what makes Trigon the successful company it is today. Greg’s primary experience is within the US, but he has also worked on projects in the Middle East and Haiti. Besides overseeing many of the technical aspects of the company’s work, he also manages business development and client service activities.
Areas of expertise:
- Hydraulic modeling
- Systems analysis
- Wastewater collection, transmission, and treatment
- Water and wastewater pumping stations
- Water treatment, storage, and distribution systems
- Drainage/storm water systems
- Trenchless technology
- Roadway/street systems
- Program and construction management
- Disaster recovery
- Served in various managerial and technical roles on multiple regulatory-driven wastewater programs in several US locations, each in excess of $500M.
- Named by New Orleans CityBusiness as a member of “The Power Generation”, recognizing young leaders in the City.
- Recognized leader, board member and outstanding community service volunteer for the Young Leadership Council.
- One of less than 1,000 certified Program Management Professionals (PgMP) in the U.S.
- Member of the External Advisory Committee for the Department of Civil, Architectural and Environmental Engineering at the University of Texas at Austin.
- Named Outstanding Young Alumnus for the CAEE Department in 2015
Education and Licenses:
- BS Civil Engineering, University of Texas (Austin)
- Professional Engineer Registration in Louisiana, Texas, Florida, Mississippi, Alabama, and the District of Columbia
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Program Management Professional (PgMP)