Lisa Fernandez Cookmeyer, PE, Chief Executive Officer
Twitter | LinkedIn
Lisa Cookmeyer’s over 35 years in engineering planning, design, program and project management in the private and public sectors are a tribute to Trigon’s efforts to cultivate the best engineering talent available. Contributing her valuable skills to numerous projects in infrastructure and facilities engineering, community restoration and much more, she continues to thrive as a true leader in our industry on a national and international level.
Areas of expertise:
- Program management and setup
- Capital improvements program development/master planning
- Wastewater systems engineering
- Wastewater collection system rehabilitation
- Trenchless technology
- Wastewater operation and management
- Water systems engineering
- Roadway systems
- Cost and schedule control/reporting
- Regulatory compliance
- Disaster recovery
- Municipal engineering
- Principle-in-Charge, Infrastructure Needs Program Phase II for the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) West Bank-Gaza Mission in Palestine – program management services, planning, design and construction oversight of water, wastewater, transportation and other infrastructure and facilities projects. A $750+ million program.
- Program Manager, Sewer System Evaluation and Rehabilitation Program in New Orleans, Louisiana – overall management of planning, design/engineering, cost/schedule controls, regulatory assistance, data management, community outreach, construction management and post-construction certification efforts for this $640 million program.
- Project Manager, Water Master Plan in New Orleans, Louisiana – calibration, assessment, review and development of capital improvement program.
- Program Manager, City of New Orleans Recovery Program for city-owned facilities and streets damages by Hurricane Katrina – overall management of team of 100+ for planning/assessment, engineering, architecture, cost/schedule, community outreach and project management teams for this $1+ billion program including hundreds of projects
- Member of the Civil Engineering Advisory Board at the University of Louisiana.
Education and Licenses:
- BS Civil Engineering, University of Southwestern Louisiana
- Professional Engineer Registration (Civil and Environmental) in eight (8) States and internationally.
- Licensed Municipal and Public Works Contractor in Louisiana
- American Council of Engineering Companies\Louisiana
- Construction Management Association of America\Gulf Coast Chapter.