Sal Mansour, President
With over 35 years of experience in planning, design and construction of municipal, industrial, commercial and residential development projects, Mr. Mansour’s dedication and skills have been invaluable to Trigon and our many partners, as a leader on capital improvement programs, water, wastewater and drainage master plans, disaster recovery projects. Sal’s strategy development and planning skills are vital to projects and programs of all types and sizes.
Areas of expertise:
- Infrastructure master planning
- Capital improvements program development
- Operations and maintenance (O&M) program development
- Program management
- Hydraulic modeling
- Wastewater collection, transmission and treatment
- Water distribution systems
- Storm water systems
- Roadway systems
- Cost and schedule control
- Disaster recovery
- Risk analysis
- Ensuring efficiencies and profitability
- Seasoned executive and manager for complex programs both within the U.S. and internationally.
- Served in various managerial and technical roles on multiple regulatory-driven wastewater programs in several US locations, each in excess of $500M.
- Project Director, Various post-Katrina recovery projects for multiple agencies in New Orleans, Louisiana – debris removal, storm drain cleaning, sewer system assessment and rehabilitation, water system damage assessment.
- Spent three (3) years on the ground as Project Director for the USAID West Bank/Gaza Mission’s Infrastructure Needs Program, Phase II.
- BS Civil Engineering, South Dakota State University