Michelle Herbert, Chief Administrative Officer
Michelle Herbert’s 20 years of experience working in contracts administration and management, project and program management, project support, finance and document management makes her the critical woman behind the scenes at Trigon. Ms. Herbert is our resident budget and finance expert in charge of tracking costs, invoicing, creating cost analyses and handling all our accounting and administrative support needs. She also manages the company’s wide range of small business certifications, serves as the primary Client Service Manager for certain key clients, and oversees some of the company’s business development activities.
Areas of expertise:
- Establishing budgets
- Earned value management
- Cost-to-complete analysis
- Contract management
- Grant management
- Program management
- Proposal development
- Client service management
- Contract Administrator, Hazard Mitigation Retrofit of Multiple Buildings in Plaquemines Parish, Louisiana – contract administration for engineering, design and construction services.
- Program Controls and Administration, Orleans Parish Criminal Sheriff’s Office Hurricane Katrina Recovery Program in New Orleans, Louisiana – established the organization of the document and project files control system for this $200 million project.
Education and Licenses:
- Business Administration, Delgado Community College
- Licensed Municipal and Public Works Contractor in Louisiana
- Chairperson-Elect, Plaquemines Parish Association of Business and Industry (PABI)
- Construction Management Association of America (CMAA)
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
- Society of American Military Engineers (SAME)
- National Association of Professional Women (NAPW)